SCHEDULE YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why Choose Fulrath Construction -
The Critical Relationship Between Homeowner & Builder
WHAT QUALITIES WOULD WE LOOK FOR IN A BUILDER?
That is the question we ask ourselves when working with clients. Putting ourselves in their shoes helps us understand the concerns and questions that need to be addressed during the building process.
Whether a small or large project is a large investment - not only financially, but an investment in time and energy. For this reason taking the time to clearly understand a clients desires and concerns is crucial. Only when we understand exactly what the clients hopes to achieve will we be able to effectively obtain the results they are looking for.
We feel privileged when chosen to do work. We acknowledge the confidence and trust our clients place in us and try our best to please them and exceed their expectations.
LISTED BELOW ARE SOME OF THE
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
WORKING WITH FULRATH CONSTRUCTION CAN OFFER.
- Close Client Relationship - We take the time to get to know the client, we at Fulrath Construction, Inc. are available to answer any and all questions before, during and after the building process. Open communication is an important part of the project.
- Peace of mind - When you feel in control of the building you'll feel a little more at ease. Whether taking on a simple project like building a deck, or taking on a big project like building a new home - the project can be stressful. So many decisions need to be made, what sinks to install, woodwork color, size of rooms, layout. Fulrath Construction strives to eliminate your headaches and make the project an enjoyable one. After all... it should be fun and exciting.
- House Plan Research - We do what it takes to get the plans the client is looking for.
- Satisfaction - Building the home you've dreamed of
- Years of Experience - Gary knows the "Ins" and "Outs" of building and how to achieve the look you want.
- Better Informed - Helps to guide you in making better decisions.
- Owner Working On Site - Fulrath Construction, Inc. is working on site with every project, not just over seeing it. Clients love the special personal attention Gary offers. The work isn't subbed out to unfamiliar contractors. Each job is work on personally by Gary.
- Smooth Sailing - This first hand involvement with every project ensures the job moves along smoothly.
- We Only Accept Enough Work We Can Handle -
- Job Completion On Schedule - We won't push you down the ladder continuously because we take on new jobs. We try our hardest to stick to the schedule and always keep you updated with the progress being made.
- No Shortcuts - Building a home is like a piece of art. You can't rush it. When people are in a hurry, mistakes can be made.
- Keeps The Job Site Neat At All Times-
- Organization - You are able to walk through your home safely at all times. This creates a conducive working environment for the builder and home owner.
- Use Only Quality Products and Materials -
- You will know your investment is a quality project and built to last.
- Stays On Budget - We stay on your budget unless changes are made by the homeowner.
- No Financial Despair & Shock - You'll know what the bill will be beforehand. No surprises.
The entire content on this website is owned by NMD Media and our licensors. Do not copy or print any of this content (images included) without our written consent. Website designed by NMD Media. A division of New Millenium Directories.
PO Box 398, Sterling, Illinois 61081 - (815) 626-6332 - Fax: (815) 946-2899